Educating your clients is vital to maintaining a thriving health coaching practice. And having a weekly newsletter is the ideal marketing tool for this purpose.
Your ongoing, regular newsletter campaign functions as a “silent partner” in helping you grow your business. Your newsletter marketing campaign can also raise the awareness of your prospective clients, and reinforce the lifestyle habits you are discussing with current clients during coaching sessions.
Through your newsletter, you can showcase your expertise and present your services to your list authentically. By writing regularly, you are able to inspire your readers to take action on their health and wellness goals.
Perhaps you are already following a structured newsletter marketing plan and sending regular supportive content to your subscribers. And if so, that’s great! But you might not realize that the content in your newsletter can wear many other hats.
Are you using your content to its fullest potential?
Have you ever wondered why some coaches seem to create content effortlessly while others struggle to put together one blog post? The secret is in maximizing content that you’ve already created.
You may not realize it but you probably haven’t been using your newsletter content to its full potential.
And your newsletter can serve a variety of purposes as mentioned before, but the actual newsletter content can also be used in a variety of ways. Here is a run-down of some of the creative ways you can repurpose your newsletter content:
- Convert the newsletter article to a printed newsletter and mail to local businesses to introduce yourself.
- Expand your newsletter topics into coaching session guides.
- Format the newsletter article with an easy editing tool like Canva, and you’ve got a snazzy flyer to post on social media or hand out at events.
- Create mini-modules for a free course.
- Create videos using the newsletter content as a guide.
- Use the content for Facebook Live sessions with your tribe.
- Use snippets of the content to create pins on Pinterest.
- Host a Google Hangout and run a group coaching session.
- Host a webinar using the newsletter content as the base for your script.
- Print and pass out to people you meet.
- Provide copies to other businesses in your area (chiropractors, health food stores, etc).
- Hire a designer on Fiverr to design it and BAM you have a freebie for your website.
- Create inserts for community newspapers in your area.
- Use the content to create “Tip Sheets” with your contact information.
- Use the content to run a Challenge in your closed/private Facebook Group.
- Use in place of business cards and let potential clients get to know you.
- Ask your existing clients to share your newsletter with friends, family members and co-workers (make it easy for them by providing a color copy).
- Use the content for social media posts.
There are many ways to repurpose your newsletter and other content. Get creative and you’ll realize that content creation for your health coaching business doesn’t have to be overwhelming if carefully planned out. Using content you’ve already created is a smart way to serve and support your audience while getting exposure for your programs and services.
Get Started with Your Email Newsletter
Take the 5 Day Content Planning Course
Start creating content for your website, blog, emails and more!